Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where did the video card temperature monitor for the nvidia Forceware drivers go??

Back when I had XP, the nvidia Forceware drivers had the option of the classic menu, and one of the tabs had a little graph that showed the current temperature of the GPU.



However, I've installed Vista, and now the Forceware drivers use the severely dumbed-down "nvidia control panel". I have no idea where to find the temp monitor now, and don't even know if it still exists.



Can someone tell me where it is? Or if it doesn't exist as part of the drivers anymore, is there another program that will give me the same info?



PS. I hate the nvidia control panel!|||i think u can switch back over to the actual control panel .. thers a setting for it somewhere there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment