Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My video card temperature goes higher when i upgraded my PSU?

it's weird that when i change my power supply from 450watts to 500watts my video card goes high for 5 degress Idle 53degress. but know that i change my PSU it goes 61degrees Idle. its anything wrong? my vid card is 8600gt and i put TV tuner and 1394 firewire>|||the power to the video card are probably higher with the new PSU as to if there is anything wrong you would have to check the video card spec sheet to the PSU's and make sure its not getting to much power. if its getting more then it should then yes it could damage the card|||More power = more heat. It's that simple. You should probably install a better cooling fan to keep things cooler in there, the heat ruins electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment