Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How do i check my video card temperature?

I haven't found it in the bios, and was wondering if there was a chance if my video card has a way to measure it.

its a radeon 9800 xt.



is there anyway to tell?



and also, is there a way to boost the power to it from the bios?|||Touch it? or put a common household thermometer by/on it. I dont believe any Graphics cards have them built in.|||No temperature will display in bios,builtin fan speed may vary depending on temp. So dont be fear.|||http://pc-wizard-2008.en.softonic.com/ youcan monitor cpu temp gpu temp and lots of other stuff|||Yes, I do not think it has a built in thermometer. You should google it just to be safe. I'm pretty sure if you boost power it wouldn't do anything by the way.



You can boost memory but not power.

No comments:

Post a Comment