Thursday, April 26, 2012

L4D problem with video card.?

So...



Source engine games crash my computer. I'd play and the everything freezes, the sound loops, and I'm force to press the restart button on my case.



I checked up with my friend on what's wrong with my computer because it is more than enough to play l4d.



It turns out it was my video card that is the problem.



I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300GT and by paper it should be able to handle l4d and source games with ease. In my case, not at all.



I was wondering what the heck is wrong with my video card? We cleaned it and everything. We also checked the temperature too and it was fine.|||You also want to see how much RAM you have. You'll want 2 gb or more (depending on your operating system also)



Go into your game settings and turn off multicore rendering, and turn shaders, textures, and effects down some (to lighten the load a little) and turn anti aliasing all the way off.



I'd be really anxious about playing L4D with a 7300GT myself. Yeah it'll run it, but it's nowhere near good enough for you to play and enjoy your time playing. I'd really think about upgrading if I were you (and upgrade your RAM also, if you can)

No comments:

Post a Comment